Melanie Warren is the founder of Place Mastery–a digital marketing consulting firm for women-owned businesses and entrepreneurs whose products improve the quality of women’s lives.
Melanie’s specialties include:
- Brand messaging and web copy
- Direct response copywriting and chiefing
- Digital marketing and paid advertising
- Content marketing and SEO
- Business growth and entrepreneurial mindset coaching
Over the last 8 years, she has worked with clients ranging from solopreneurs to major media brands to increase profits by building brands that attract, engage, and retain high lifetime value customers.
In addition to high-level consulting, she has worked directly in her clients’ businesses to create unique and valuable experiences for their customers.
She has created, consulted and co-led over 500 educational, invitational, and sales webinars.
She has sold over $3 million in high-ticket, in-person seminars using her unique “teach to sell” approach to understanding people and what makes them tick.
She has shared the professional speaking stage with:
- Roy Peter Clark – America's most influential writing teacher and Senior Scholar at the Poynter Institute (Poynter.org)
- Kevin Rogers – founder of Copy Chief, the largest direct response marketing and copywriting community (CopyChief.com)
- Michael Hague – top Hollywood story and screenwriting consultant (StoryMastery.com)
- Marcella Allison – founder of Mentoress Collective, the women-only professional networking community for creatives (MentoressCollective.com)
She is also the author of The 9 Buyers System: How to Increase Sales by Answering Your Customer’s 9 Hidden Questions, The Place Mastery Method: How to Build a Thriving Online Community in 12 Easy Steps, and a children’s book: Princess Audria’s Paintbrush.
Melanie Warren is an incredibly talented teacher, trainer, and strategic thinker. She was a big part of the success of the "Harvard of Copywriting" Training for Money Map Press.
I asked Melanie (our Queen of Education) to dive deep into the Titanides teachings and trainings and help us define and name our unique system. Because sometimes I cannot see the forest for the trees.
Melanie went into her creativity cave and came back with a powerful system that captures our mission and goals perfectly. Not only that, but she (of course) came up with a kick ass name for it as well.
Melanie Warren has unique and immensely valuable insights into customer psychology. Couple that with her top tier copywriting skills and you’ve got a massive advantage with her in your corner.
I watched Melanie Warren’s video and downloaded her ebook, and used that information to write some Facebook ads for my client. Last I checked, they had already made about $1100 off $100 ad spend.